Friday, January 18, 2008

Update from Bea


From: beatrice t.

To: debbie

Sent: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 4:56 pm

Subject: Hi

Hope you are doing great. I am doing better as the days go by. Its been the hardest journey of my life and am proud I took it. Having Baraka showed me a different view on all the mothers out there. I have learn't to give more respect to my mother because its not easy raising a baby, let alone 6 babies. I am taking Baraka home to my parents in Africa so that I can come back and build a life for him. I know its going to be hard but I have got to make a sacrifice so that one day I will not look back and regret that I was not able to give him the best.
Thank you so much for giving me a chance to stay in Lois Lodge. I will never forget the kindness you showed me. If you have any vacancy for a job at Lois Lodge I would love to work there. I would really like to come back and live at the aftercare house if you would take me back. But, if there will be a mother and her baby who need a place to stay then I will gladly step back to let them stay because I know how much help the place was for me.

Thank you again for the love you showed me.

God bless you
bea

No comments: