Tuesday, September 18, 2007

From Emily







My name is Emily. My son's father, left us early on when he found out i was 2 months pregnant, 2 days after my 17th birthday. It was a hard time, but i knew i needed to change my life and get away from the environment i was in. I came to Lois' Lodge and started a new high school. I grew soo much and made soo many lifelong friendships( hehe...SHIRLEY!!) leah, alli, and amanda became soo much more than friends. I, to this day consider them sisters and would do anything for them. It was a hard decision, but i placed my son for adoption. HE is sooo precious! he looks like the charmin baby! even though my heart sometimes hurts, i know it was right decision, and i thank Lois' Lodge for supporting me and guiding me. When i saw him with the adoptive parents, during a recent visit, i was amazed! I created a FAMILY!! and they looked awesome!! THANKS LOIS LODGE!!
Emily is currently in college studying to be a Social Worker.

No comments: